Search our job board for positions in accounting, finance, administrative, human resources, and information technology. Find a position that interests you and apply!
You can filter your search based on keywords, Magellan division, job title, and location. You can also create alerts to have new postings sent directly to you.
Center City Philadelphia, PA 19103
Magellan is currently assisting our client in their search for an Operational Risk Manager to join their team in Philadelphia, PA.
- Diversity of work - Experience challenging and complex projects including leading targeted reviews and identifying best practices on new acquisitions, significant operational changes, system implementations, etc.
- Exposure - Be a vital business partner to senior leadership within multiple business lines.
- Advancement potential - Both within the Risk department and external departments.
- Rotational options - Heavily encouraged by leadership to follow your passion.
- Supportive Team - Work for an amazing management team that does NOT micromanage.
- Progressive culture - Enjoy a fun, upbeat, and progressive culture with an onsite gym and café.
Ideal Candidate Background:
- 5-10 years of professional experience in risk management, internal auditing, and/or public accounting involving financial services clients, specifically asset management.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in finance, accounting, computer science, risk management or another related field.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, or similar certification preferred.
- Understanding of funds management business operations.
- Ability to show initiative, work both independently and collaboratively within a global organization, and make key risk management decisions.
- Ability to advise on Operational Risk issues utilizing strong research and analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written; able to communicate and form relationships with personnel at all levels within the company.
We look forward to receiving your resume and we appreciate your time! Qualified candidates can expect to be contacted by a Magellan recruiter regarding position details within the next few days. If this position is not a fit for your specific skill set, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
About Magellan Search & Staffing
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan Search & Staffing specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative, and human resources professionals into direct-hire, consulting, contract and temporary positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’ s Fastest Growing