Search our job board for positions in accounting, finance, administrative, human resources, and information technology. Find a position that interests you and apply!
You can filter your search based on keywords, Magellan division, job title, and location. You can also create alerts to have new postings sent directly to you.
1901 Market Street Philadelphia County, PA 19103
A national health insurance company with a strong presence in the Philadelphia region is looking to expand their Audit team. This company offers amazing growth opportunities and outstanding benefits unmatched by the industry. The total compensation package is designed around the things that matter most to employees and are geared towards maintaining a greater quality of life.
What will you impact?
- Assist the Manager Audit in the development and implementation of audit plan
- Review work of junior staff to ensure compliance with approved audit programs
- Determine the audit methodology or investigative plan that will be used
- Conduct project opening and closing meetings
- Independently plan, coordinate and perform the documentation of internal controls, then utilize the results of this testing as the basis for making recommendations.
- Be able to delegate work to junior staff
- Undergraduate degree in accounting is required, graduate degree is preferred.
- 7 Years of auditing experience
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently
We look forward to receiving your resume and we appreciate your time! Qualified candidates can expect to be contacted by a Magellan recruiter regarding position details within the next few days. If this position is not a fit for your specific skill set, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
About Magellan Search & Staffing
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan Search & Staffing specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative, and human resources professionals into direct-hire, consulting, contract and temporary positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’ s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan Search & Staffing, please visit: www.magellangroup.com.