Search our job board for positions in accounting, finance, administrative, human resources, and information technology. Find a position that interests you and apply!
You can filter your search based on keywords, Magellan division, job title, and location. You can also create alerts to have new postings sent directly to you.
2 Penn Center, 1500 JFK Boulevard, Suite 250 Philadelphia, PA 19102 | Direct Hire
Magellan has been engaged to assist our client, a commercial real estate finance company, in their search for a Financial Analyst. The company offers a young, fast paced working environment in Center City, Philadelphia!
You will impact…
- Provide support for internal and external financial statements that comply with GAAP and other regulatory requirements
- Perform general accounting activities in the Dynamics SL general ledger, which includes preparing and uploading journal entries and posting of Accounts Payable
- Support with evaluation efficiency of processes, procedures, and control environment and develop improvements as needed
- Participate in period-end close activities to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks, including identification and resolution of unusual items and issues in a timely manner
The ideal candidate has…
- 1-4 years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or Finance
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel and US GAAP
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Strong drive and is dedicated to meeting tight deadlines, working on a team, and managing multiple responsibilities effectively and efficiently
We look forward to receiving your resume and we appreciate your time! Qualified candidates can expect to be contacted by a Magellan recruiter regarding position details within the next few days. If this position is not a fit for your specific skill set, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest!
About Magellan Search & Staffing
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan Search & Staffing specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative, and human resources professionals into direct-hire, consulting, contract and temporary positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’ s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan Search & Staffing, please visit: www.magellangroup.com.