Search our job board for positions in accounting, finance, administrative, human resources, and information technology. Find a position that interests you and apply!
You can filter your search based on keywords, Magellan division, job title, and location. You can also create alerts to have new postings sent directly to you.
Commercial Property Manager
795 Lancaster Ave Delaware County, PA 19085 | Direct Hire
Magellan has been engaged to assist one of our top clients, in Delaware County, in their search for a Commercial Property Manager. The position is open due to the client experiencing rapid growth in their company.
You will impact...
- Oversee of day-to-day operational management of building and grounds consistent with Company policies and practices, management direction, and – if required – third-party guidelines.
- Assist with administration of tenant leases in compliance with document provisions.
- Oversee aspects of building-related invoicing processes to ensure appropriateness of related tenant and vendor charges.
- Prepare and record timely billings and collections of tenant charges based on Company practices.
- Serve as a contact in tenant, technician, vendor and building-related matters.
- Provide various administrative support regarding tenant services.
- Oversight of facilities work order intake and completion including both emergency and non-emergency maintenance requests.
- Schedule and organize building services and activities such as fire drills, cleaning services and tenant events.
- Gather, analyze, and report statistical and financial data required to provide accurate assessments of property performance and support decision-making.
Ideal candidate has...
- Bachelor' s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- Minimum 2 years commercial real estate property management preferred.
- Current, valid driver' s license and personal automobile insurance required.
- Must have a “ team player attitude”. Positive, outgoing, customer service orientation a must.
- Ability to interact and communicate with professional courtesy and tact among tenants, contractors, and individuals at all levels of our organization.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft programs, Outlook and website navigation.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or industry-specific property management software preferred.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels within the Company.
- Professional presentation and interactive skills.
About Magellan Search & Staffing
Regionally based in Philadelphia, PA, Magellan Search & Staffing specializes in the placement of accounting, finance, information technology, administrative, and human resources professionals into direct-hire, consulting, contract and temporary positions. In recent years, Magellan has been the proud recipient of many local and national awards, including being named to the following lists: Best of Staffing for Clients and Talent, the Inc. 500 I 5000, the Philadelphia 100, the Staffing Industry Analyst’ s Fastest Growing, and the Top Executive Recruiters. For more information about Magellan Search & Staffing, please visit: www.magellangroup.com.