Search our job board for positions in accounting, finance, administrative, human resources, and information technology. Find a position that interests you and apply!
You can filter your search based on keywords, Magellan division, job title, and location. You can also create alerts to have new postings sent directly to you.
Bala Cynwyd, PA | Contract
Inside Sales Position – Philadelphia, PA
Leveraging proprietary service methodologies and software solutions, Our Customer is the leading global provider of construction documentation, specializing in documenting both existing facilities and the construction process through digital imagery, webcam technology and video documentation. During construction, we provide a fundamental web-based collaboration tool to assure timely information sharing, quality installations, trade accountability and efficient reporting and documentation. After construction, we provide the most accurate, accessible and easily navigated permanent record available for your facility managers and for future expansion, maintenance and modification.
Celebrating its 14th Anniversary in 2017, our customer is currently operating in approximately 60 major metropolitan areas across the U.S. and Canada and is fast approaching 1.5 billion square feet of projects awarded in the last 5 years of operations.
They are seeking sales personnel for its Philadelphia regional office. Only candidates based in the Philadelphia Metropolitan area will be considered.
As a member of the team, you will be provided with exclusive geographic areas within which you will:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Identify, develop and maintain client contacts on a project-by-project basis.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Be responsible for market penetration, education and promotion of services through intensive phone interaction and email communication.
Base Salary + Monthly Goal Attainment Bonus + Discretionary Bonus
Desired Skills & Experience:
Persons with the following work experience and/or sales skills have demonstrated success in the Multivista environment and are encouraged to apply:
- Solution Sales
- Service providers with software deliverables
- Software Sales
- Start-up Sales with Growth Potential
- C-level Sales
- Challenger Sale Techniques
- Construction connections
Specific Skills & Experience that are Additional Pluses:
- Proven inside sales experience in any industry, including non-construction/FM industry positions
- Construction/FM industry knowledge and sales experience may be an asset, but is not required.
- Demonstrable ability to autonomously manage clients and opportunities in high pressure sales environment – one-to-one ability at all client levels (from labor to executive) required.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Recent and quantifiable sales track record should be provided with resume or CV – THIS SHOULD INCLUDE QUOTAS, SALES METRICS/STATISTICS, REVENUE AND AWARD ACHIEVEMENTS.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Long term career-oriented.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Education: Bachelor Degree, business and sales disciplines preferred.
Experience: Entry level
Functions: Inside Sales
Industries: Construction and Facilities Management
Compensation: Base Salary + Monthly Goal Attainment Bonus + Discretionary Bonus